Vietnam Labor Law Review
October 15, 2017 Labor Law Review
Vietnam Labor Law Review
A. NEWS FOCUS
MANAGING THE COLLECTION OF SOCIAL INSURANCE, HEALTH INSURANCE AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE DEBTS
OPINIONS REGARDING REQUIREMENTS ON ISSUING WORK PEMITS FOR EXPATS
(1) Opinions regarding the required documents in the application file for work permits under the category of “intra-corporate transferee”
(2) Opinions regarding the definition of “manager and executive”
(3) Opinions regarding requirements on professional qualifications applied to categories of “expert”, “technical worker”
ISSUING SOCIAL INSURANCE CODE
TERM OF LABOR CONTRACTS FOR DIRECTOR/GENERAL DIRECTOR UNDER THE ENTERPRISE LAW AND THE LABOR LAW
(1) With respect to the Director/General Director position under Article 81.1 and Article 157.2 of the 2014 Enterprise Law (the term of office shall not exceed 05 years)
(2) For functional Director titles (Finance Director, Human Resources Director, etc.)
B. ISSUED AND DRAFTED OF LABOR LAW DOCUMENTS
(1) Resolution No.93/2017/NQ-CP of the Government simplifying administrative procedures and citizenship documents relating to residential management within the management scope of the MOLISA.
(2) Circular No.27/2017/TT-BLDTBXH of the MOLISA regulating the transitional training in vocational education.
(3) Decree No.103/2017/ND-CP of the Government providing for the establishing, organizing, operating, dissolving and managing of social support establishments.
(4) Circular No.25/2017/TT-BLDTBXH of the MOLISA providing conditions, contents, forms of examination and consideration criteria to promote public employees specializing in community service in the public sector.
(1) 1st Draft Circular of the MOLISA amending and supplementing several articles of Circular No.37/2016/TT-BLDTBXH, dated October 25, 2016, guiding the management of labor, salary, remuneration and bonuses in Vietnam Asset Management Company.
(2) 1st Draft Circular of the MOLISA amending and supplementing several articles of Circular No.16/2014/TT-BLDTBXH, dated July 30, 2014, of the MOLISA guiding several articles on recognition and implementation of the preferential regimes for people with meritorious contribution to the revolution.
(3) 1st Draft Circular of the MOLISA regulating evaluations to issue accreditation licenses for vocational education quality; the procedure and cycle of accrediting vocational education quality.
(4) 1st Draft Circular of the MOLISA providing criteria for professional titles of public employees working as employment counselors.